Pages

Monday, 7 March 2016

New Challenge at Crafting from the Heart!




Today another CHALLENGE starts at Crafting From The Heart -  "always anything goes"!!

We have a fabulous sponsor for you... 

Polkadoodles




I have used Dog Walking, printed three times and coloured with Spectrum Noirs.


I decided to make a trio of ATCs:



My theme is St Patrick's Day as this is only a few days away...
I found lots of green things in my stash...


This first ATC is pale green card distressed with 'Mowed Lawn' Distress Ink and layered with a green open mesh ribbon.
Next I added part of a Spellbinders 'Medallion Four' die cut in a darker green and the image.
 I then added the sentiment, punched into a 1 inch  circle and distressed with the 'Mowed Lawn'. This is from Ike's Holiday Mini Pack St Patrick's Day.
Finally I added confetti - a bottle and 2 glasses:



This time it's a rectangle of the darker green card, distressed with the 'Mowed Lawn' and layered with a jade shamrock cut from a ribbon, a piece of the die cut and some celtic ribbon. Finally, the image and confetti...



I will link this to the Wicked Wednesday Challenge #199 Girly

This time: pale green card again distressed with 'Mowed Lawn' layered with a shamrock from the ribbon, an almost complete die cut, the image and confetti.




Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. St Patrick's Day will be here before you know it.
    Like how you dressed the lady for the day.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable Susan, and I love all the green. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!