Pages

Friday, 2 September 2016

Wicked Wednesday #225

I was delighted to be a winner at Wicked Wednesday last week!
So here's my entry for this week

The new Wicked Wednesday Challenge has the theme Unique Pets.
I thought I would add another of my Song Title set...




Basically a scrap of card followed by the image coloured with Promarkers and then the title printed on the computer and placed on some yellow card...
I'm afraid I cannot give the origin of this image as I am blogging this while on a short stopover in Kuala Lumpur on my way back from Melbourne and so have no access to my records..But I quite liked the idea of this image representing the song 'Springtime'!

Think these bunnies would be pretty unique pets!




I will link this to Wicked Wednesday #225

Here's the rest of my Song Title set that I made for the UK ATC Swap on Facebook - this was my 59th consecutive swap with this group!!




Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Hehehe!!! Almost gives new meaning to the energizer bunny! Thank you for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!