Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Crash your Stash

The current Crash Your Stash Challenge at Outlawz is to use photo corners - so I was thinking of that when I made this card...



We were playing with the Instax camera that we want to use on Thursday, at middle son Dan and Lizzie's wedding for their guest book. I wanted to decide whether to go and buy some photo corners or use glue...I decided I better nip to Officeworks...
The photo is of me, my husband and my daughter.

The wedding is in Fiji - so we are just getting packed to go to the airport...

I had various ideas for the design of this card - but I decided to use a sketch - and I came across this one from CASE this Sketch. I will link my card to both here and Outlawz.


Recipe:

  1. Kraft card blank.
  2. Layer of brown card.
  3. Layer of plain paper from Bloom 6 x 6 paper pad by crate paper.
  4. Pieces of brown card behind the strip of 'happy moments' paper from the same paper pad and the photo.
  5. Photo attached using photo corners.


 Well... I think I better finish getting packed...



Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.