Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 31 May 2023

Lost Coast Portal Woman Challenge #2

 

I really wanted to join in this challenge as I won a Frida Kahlo stamp from Lost Coast Portal last year - it has been on my desk ever since and so I thought I would put my hand straight on it. I must have put it away!! And I am not sure where...

I found it!!!

Here's the card I made with it.


I used a  white card blank and matted this with a scrap of paper from my stash. I layered the image on top of some orange card.

I coloured the image with markers.


I would like to add this to the



At the same time as finding this stamp,  I came across one of my favourite Lost Coast stamps and made an ATC.


This started with a piece of red card with the image decoupaged in three layers. I coloured this with markers and white pen.


 I will add this to LeighSB's 



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful entry in the Lost coast designs challenge. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Half-o-Ween! Wicked awesome makes today! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns "Something Wicked This Way Comes" Half-o-Ween Blog Hop again this year!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop, love the vibrant roses!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.