Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 3 May 2023

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #546


This picture shows my make for the


I am very late as I came back from my holiday in Egypt and then was completely wiped out for a few days!


Do pop over to the Color Dare Challenge and take a look at my teamies' makes!


This is today's colour scheme - I tried to use colours similar to French Vanilla, Papaya and Seabrook using Distress Oxides, Spritzing them with water. I then used a foam stamp for the flowers and some clear stamps for the sentiments and black archival.
 



 I also added some penwork in black and white.

Hope you will join the Color Dare Challenge...



Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. They say better later than never... and what a wonderful vacation you were able to enjoy. It takes a few days to get back with a routine... so glad you enjoyed your time and happy you are back to share your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific use of these colors on this very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card! Love the silhouette with the color splashes behind the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good silhouette against colors in the background. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background is stunning. I love what you've created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.