Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 13 December 2023

WOYWW #758

     

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #758

Just a quick post today...  here's my desk!


On my desk - I was making a card using Distress Oxides so they are in evidence but the rest is just a jumble!
On the desk easel is the journal page I put together yesterday:



Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...
Happy  WOYWW!

7 comments:

  1. Love love love the journal page - the design, colours everything! Hope you have a good day.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That journal page is amazing, well done. Love your desk it'a one of those you want to have a good nosey at. Happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these journal pages are just so beautiful Susan, it makes me smile to read that you 'put them together'. As if it were a quite easy jigsaw. Maybe it sort of is in your head! Loving the look of your desk, jumble to you feels quite useable to me, and those candles are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page! The colours are rather restful, but still striking - a delicate balance to achieve! Well done.
    Happy holiday WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if I left a comment earlier or not and it's just not been verified... been traipsing round and round shops Christmas shopping and am frazzled! Anyhow, I love the journal page. Happy WOYWW and sorry if you get me twice! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very cool journal page, I love it! And your desk looks nice and busy and creative! Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete
  7. That journal page is stunning Susan - love it. Busy desk! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.