Pages

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE #54


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#54) is "New Beginnings"...and this is my midway post...


 Today I have two Happy New Year cards to show you
 using Cheshire Cat -
 Ike's freebie on her Catlovers Blog courtesy of Ike's Art.



I printed the cat 3 times as drawn and 3 times 'flipped'.
I then coloured them with Promarkers and matted them on pink paper. Both this and the background paper came fromdocrafts Papermania Craft Collection in Pastels.
I printed the sentiment arrows in 'Word'.







Find Ike's images here

I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. How fabulous he looks on there. Great colour scheme and he just looks so jolly all coloured up and prancing around on your cards :-D
    Thank you for doing this for IWC and thanks for being on my Team :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!