Pages

Thursday, 10 March 2016

From The Heart Sketch Challenge

I have another make using a From the Heart Digi.

As there are lots of Snowmen images it's a great way to add to my Christmas card collection  - however this is a 'Special Day' Card -
 using Flurry coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and glitter
 and the included sentiment.



This is based on the From the Heart Sketch #142



 I have used a scrap of paper from DDD That's Snow Biz, a snippet of blue card and some strips of washi tape.




 I was just too late the enter the last sketch challenge so hope I am in time for #142...





Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. I like the off-kilter design of the stripes.
    Makes an interesting card.
    I have a lot of digi's but don't use them much.
    Need to change that - get out of the rut of stamping
    everything.
    thanks for sharing.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ! Great job on the sketch as well.

    Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our Sketch challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!