Sunday, 26 June 2016

From the Heart Progressive Challenge

This month's Progressive Challenge at From the Heart is to use this image:

I printed and coloured the image with Promarkers and printed the top right sentiment
 (very small) three times.
I used these to make a trio of ATCs:


Each base was a scrap of yellow card matted with a yellow DP - I then added the image and sentiment and topped the lot with a clear printed acrylic sheet attached with a couple of brads in each case.
I then added some stickers from my stash...




I will link this set to the From The Heart Progressive Challenge


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. All Cards are great- the Colors are perfect for summer !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great toppings.
    It's so hot here - these would be
    appreciated right now.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of ATCs! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for the June SOTM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet set of ATCs. I like the monochromatic color scheme. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!