Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Shaving Foam and Food Colouring background

The other day I enjoyed a messy morning making some shaving foam and food colouring backgrounds


 ... and videoed it ...

However the video was too large to embed in my blog - so you will find it

on facebook.



The last time I blogged about this technique was here when I was still living in Abu Dhabi...these are some examples from then...



Such fun!

And...inspired by my video my friend Pippa had a go too...and produced these fabulous backgrounds...



And look at her lovely palette...!! 




Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since we did this technique.
    Maybe I need to haul it out and do this as one of
    our Stampin' projects.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Susan, I think it was you who got me on this about a year ago (or more). I've done it in my classes. Don't ya know the kids just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!