Tuesday, 28 June 2016

IKE'S World Challenges #66 Be Independent


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#66) is "Be Independent"...and this is my midway post...


For today's make I have used the freebie that is available on
 Ike's World Challenge Blog
"Independence"



I decided to use this in a layout with some photos of my great nephew Lucas...he had had a new bike for his Birthday!



The elements I used to add to the layout are from Dragons Lair Designs 'Infinate Love'


and I used Serif Craft Artist 2.






I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World!!

Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. Love the way you did the white bike.
    thanks for sharing.
    Great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!