Saturday, 4 June 2016

LOC Challenge #133

Challenge #133 is about to start at LOC  "Distressing"


Our sponsor is Kenny K



I have used Brick Wall Smash and Bumblebee

I have used these images to add a page to my calendar...if you have seen some of my other LOC makes, you will have seen my calendar before...in March and April...



Here is June:





First I put the images together using computer software - I then printed them and tore them into a rough rectangle. I added colour using Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and Promarkers.
The background is wrinkle free distress using three colours of distress ink plus Rusty Hinge around the edges.


  
I then added sparkly stickers to the antennae and googly eyes...




Happy June!


 Looking forward to seeing your makes in the LOC challenges!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Love that honey bee.
    His google eyes are fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!