Thursday, 9 June 2016

Happy Little Stampers - New Challenge



This is my second make as member of the Happy Little Stampers DT
for the Anything Goes with DIES Challenge.

This is today's card:



I started with a white card base matted with black card and then added 4 die cuts...
  • 'All Ears' from Fun Stampers Journey
  • a scalloped circle using a nesting die
  • 2 x Dandelion heads from Spellbinders 'Make a Wish'
These were all cut from pink sparkly self-adhesive book covering using my Big Shot.

Finally I added a flower for the bunny's tail!




Hope you will enter the HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!

Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card...love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to smile when I saw this purple bunny.
    So cute.
    Love his little tail.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute--love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! and very sparkly too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!