Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 5 June 2016

LOC Challenge #133

Challenge #133 is about to start at LOC  "Distressing"


Our sponsor is Kenny K



I have used Brick Wall Smash and Bumblebee

I have used these images to add a page to my calendar...if you have seen some of my other LOC makes, you will have seen my calendar before...in March and April...



Here is June:





First I put the images together using computer software - I then printed them and tore them into a rough rectangle. I added colour using Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and Promarkers.
The background is wrinkle free distress using three colours of distress ink plus Rusty Hinge around the edges.


  
I then added sparkly stickers to the antennae and googly eyes...




Happy June!


 Looking forward to seeing your makes in the LOC challenges!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Love that honey bee.
    His google eyes are fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.