Saturday, 18 June 2016

LOC Challenge #135

Challenge #135 is about to start at LOC  "Tic Tac Toe"




Our sponsors are The Goblyn Workshop and Art By Miran





I have used Howlin Helen and Incy Wincy from The Goblyn Workshop, coloured with Promarkers, to make a couple of ATCs. 
I have used Pink, Black and Purple in the tic tac toe and cut the images out.



The backgrounds are just snippets from my scraps. Finally I added some little embellishments - actually Halloween earrings that were never worn!





Definitely quirky, I think,
 so I will link my second ATC to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 214


To finish I added these ATCs to a journal page:





 Looking forward to seeing your makes in the LOC challenges!

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Fun ATC's.
    Love the use of the earrings.
    Helen looks like fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!