Pages

Saturday, 25 June 2016

LOC Challenge #136

Challenge #136 has started today at LOC  "Monochrome"


Our sponsor is Moonflower





and I have used the fabulous Gina Frankenstein Bride to make an ATC. 


For this monochrome ATC I decided to use the image digitally
 with Serif Craft Artist 2, using elements from Dragons Lair Cinnamon Spice


This is what I came up with:



I printed this out slightly smaller than an ATC and then added some background layers.The backgrounds are just snippets from my scraps. Finally I added a strip of gems.



I will link this to
 Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 215 


 Looking forward to seeing your makes in the LOC challenge!

Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. She's fabulous - thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mono-colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and all the bling. Fab Susan. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!