Pages

Friday, 1 July 2016

July Challenge for 12MOC


This is my DT make for the July Challenge

  This month the theme is Christmas Blooms


Our Sponsors are Robyn's Fetish






http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!!

I have made a twisted easel card, the white card blank scored and folded and matted with red card.


I then added layers of card from DDD's Christmas Blooms


and used  Beautiful Bow from Robyn's Fetish. This I printed on red and green card - and paper pieced the image on the easel and used a second bow cut out to form the easel stand.
Finally I added Stickles to the holly berries.



Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card.
    I have the directions for the easel card.
    Now I just have to try to make one.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am demonstrating this sort of twisted easel card on my video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTSpAyMlcrg&feature=youtu.be
      Mary

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!