Sunday, 10 July 2016

New Releases at SLSLines in July



Today I want to spotlight a new image from SLSLines - using it to make a Birthday card for my nephew.



I started by combining the image in Serif Craft Artist 2 with some background papers from Dragons Lair Designs Grungy Blues
- and added some blue to the image.


I printed this and cut it out.

I then added this to a white square card base matted with pale blue and more white card. I finally embellished with upcycled guitars and sentiment.



You will find other SLS New Release makes here

Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...


I also used the same image treated in the same way but printed small and cut around the frame to make an ATC


  
I just used scraps for the layers of the background and then a few earring bits as embellishments!



I will link this to Wicked Wednesday Challenge #217
Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. How clever, great job! Thank you for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boys card, awesome new image from SLS Lines. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!