Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Friday 15 July 2016

Christmas in July Bugaboo Week Long event #6

This week there is a week long
Christmas in July

Today is a Photo Inspiration!




The image I have used is Snail Mail 
coloured with Promarkers and cut out.
There's lots of white space on this card... I just attached the image, the palm tree and the sentiment to a white card blank.



I cut out a palm tree using a Sizzix die and my Big Shot
from Beachcombing Papers from Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

I used some scraps of the paper to go behind the Sentiment
 which I printed on the computer.







I will link this to Christmas in July Day Photo Inspiration

One more day to go!

Happy Crafting!










4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun...I love the palm tree. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July celebration at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I love how you did the palm tree! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Christmas in July Challenges good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your Photo Challenge card! Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes that is how my mail gets here.
    Love the flip-flops in the background.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.