Thursday, 14 July 2016

New Release at Imagine That! Digis by Kris



Well - I finished my three months as Guest Designer for

but I can still play with Kristy's images - as I am now on the Design Team!!


This is a quick post  to show you my make with the newly released image

Raymond's Frogs



My inspiration was the pond in our garden...which is full of frogs!


Here is my card - a twisted easel card.


The card base is matted with a water lily DP from my stash. I added Raymond 
(coloured with Promarkers)
 and some die cuts - cut from self adhesive sparkly film.
 I used one Sizzix die and two dies from Craftstash.


I then added the sentiment matted on green card and mounted on dimensionals.




Remember there is plenty of time to enter the current challenge

Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. Cute card.
    Fun to have background paper handy
    that fits the theme.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!