Featured Post

Color Dare #616

  This picture shows my make for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge  DT Do pop over to the  Color Dare Challenge  and take a look at my...

Wednesday 17 July 2024

WOYWW #789

            

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW. By now I expect that you know that Julia decided to bow out - after 15 years! - so the Stamping Ground is no longer the place to link.

Instead go to Sarah's blog at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #789

Here is my work table today:


You can see my junk journal open to some 'unused' pages. On the desk easel is the journal page I blogged the other day. To the left are some faux envelopes which just arrived in a swap. These were the ones I sent:





This is the inside of the second one:


My computer desk shows some folded tags in progress.


I finished off week six of the ICADS:









And I started on Week 7 :


These are the themes - maybe I did find some found items...


These are the ones I have done so far:




I have done more of the  Junk Journal July 2024 .  See this post for the last week...


Two more pages are as follows:

petal and aged



The two pages of this second one illustrated two different ideas:


At the weekend we were looking after Ollie while Dan and Lizzie went to a wedding. We visited Healesville Sanctuary:


There was a dinosaur exhibition.



A week ago we went to the Lightscape exhibition in the Botanic Garden:




Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later...

Happy WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. So much to see today. Wow. I love those flowers - a stamp? - on your JJJ page. And the lightscape looks amazing too. Similar to the Christmas one we go to at Stourhead. I always enjoy that so much. And I am inspired by your ICADs - they look so varied and interesting. I feel a bit in a rut. May need to stretch myself this coming week... :)
    Yay! On the day…
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its a stamp - from Visible Image - Creative Chaos

      Delete
  2. There’s always os much to see on your desks - I do love your iCards and the one that caught my eye today were the flowers painted on the book page, so gorgeous. I may copy that idea for a card!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages and ICADs on display today. Starting from the top, loved your Gecko Galz pages and what size is that concertina journal please? Sometimes things look bigger than they really are in photographs.
    Those faux envelopes look great, similar in design in some folios I have seen.
    Your JJJ pages are great too, like Mary Ann I love those flowers.
    Lovely to have a day out with Ollie . Hugs and Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each page of my concertina is 4.5 by 6 inches.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous jjj pages , I love them the icads too , but such weird prompts! Your day out with ollie looked great . Happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of shares this week?! The envelopes are wonderful and I love your mermaid journal pages. Have a splendid week, Lisa-Jane #11 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had a busy week with your little visitors. Loving the journal pages and the ICADs, great use of the Prompts. Wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your ICADs and pages Susan. The journal page for your featured post is stunning too. Hope you had as much fun as the photos show with Ollie. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW - Thanks for joining in. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.