Featured Post

Color Dare #616

  This picture shows my make for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge  DT Do pop over to the  Color Dare Challenge  and take a look at my...

Wednesday 24 July 2024

WOYWW #790

             

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #790

Here is my work table today:




You can see my junk journal which is getting rather fat! There is an index card ready to go. On the desk easel is the journal page I blogged some while ago - this journal is getting rather full so the pages have flopped open to here. The rest is some new stuff or tools in use.

My computer desk shows some tags, with tags in folds made to look like faux envelopes, in progress.




I finished off week seven of the ICADS:





I then started week 8 which has theme Colors, color charts, color wheels and color palettes.






I am a half way through #53...

I have done more of the  Junk Journal July 2024 .  See this post for the last week...and it is the featured post.


Apart from that I have made various things like this tag for Gecko Galz on Facebook


and some junk journal swap items like these tag folders:








Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later... last week it turned out I didn't have a moment...

Happy WOYWW!

13 comments:

  1. Love the iCards as usual but it’s the tags with faux envelope fronts that really caught my eye - really fun and I love the papers you’ve used!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. What a packed post. That tag book at the end is adorable. I am contemplating a concertina when I do JJJ in August :) but I also made one that I am not sure of at the moment. Did you mean FAT? Cause it does not look flat to me LOL! Still considering, but with ICAD coming to an end I need something to keep me crafting every day...
    Dashing around before knitting…
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that was a typo!! I did mean fat! Now that we have Ollie on a Wednesday I had to write this post very quickly during a short nap - I am amazed this is the only error that slipped through!! I have really enjoyed this JJJ but looking forward to less to do in August!!

      Delete
  3. Loving the games theme for the latest ICADs Susan. That tag book is rather super too. You can tell it's the summer holidays because I have had a lie in! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, lots of luscious work on your desk. I do like the tag book especially.
    Hugs, Neet xx 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to drool over here as usual Susan! Hope you have a great week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought of doing snakes and ladders for my gelypostcardplay challenge, like that one! but they are all fabulous! I always like your autumn blog background. I'm really missing mine...it's like floating at the entrance of a big black hole! so far I've had no luck at getting anything to stay there! My digi store has one that shows for two seconds and then goes away again...must be shy! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always so busy and the results are great. The tag folders are so much fun too. Take care and have a good woyww whatever you decide to do. Hugs Angela x11X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many great things to look at! I love the junk journal, and the tag with the lady on it. The little booklets are very cute too! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #15

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not seen those tag folders before but they look great! I did wonder how I would get on with a flatter junk journal even though I love the idea of the no sew version (and I've just watched the JJJ video again with my daughter to try and inspire her). Yours is looking amazing and I particularly love the lime green pages. Have a sunny week, Lisa-Jane #9, www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. People comment that I do a lot but I think you do far more than me. Had a look at your JJJ and love the old lady cartoon and colours pages although I love it all really, super job. I'm liking the concertina format a lot too, mine isn't as fat as your - LOL Super ICADs and tag books too. Hugs BJ#13

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow some great ICADs and fair play for winning the stamp too. Bit late on my returns as been on the allotment every spare moment! Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some lovely ICADS but the tags and tag folders are stupendous.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    hugs
    Lynnecrafts 12 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.