Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #9

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 31 July 2024

WOYWW #791

              

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #791

Here is my work table today:


I took part in a virtual retreat over the weekend - well actually Thursday to Sunday. The journal page on the desk easel is from this (a workshop by Mel Johns).
In the foreground is a page from an Emma Zappone workshop - my second of two:



Here is the state of my computer desk when I was part through a Niamh Baly workshop:





I finished off week eight of the ICADS:







I then started the last week which has theme mandalas, patterns etc but I have yet to photograph them. I will share next week...


I have almost finished the  Junk Journal July 2024 I will write a blog tomorrow to show the last few pages...
Today we are looking after Ollie so I don't get much chance to do anything else...




Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later... last week l was very late!

Happy WOYWW!

9 comments:

  1. You have been busy - is a virtual retreat better than a real life one? I guess while you have your whole craft stash to hand, you don’t have quite the same experience of meeting the other crafters. I do like the dapper chap with the butterfly wings, he’s very charming!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ollie is so cute enjoy your time with him. Love everything but my fav is your computer desk, so colourful, super job. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Niamh stuff - I used to watch her every day when treadmilling. So inspirational. And the ICADs too - ready to be done now LOL! But I really really love that old gent on the pages at the top. He looks like someone you'd love to take a walk with!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can finally comment. Have had to change browser. What a busy week you have had Susan. Virtual retreats are full on aren't they! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. That drippy effect on your brown page is fabulous! WHat a wonderful collection of pieces from the Niamh class too - so colourful. Have a wonderful week, Lisa-Jane #10, www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of niamh. I watch all her you tubes . Have a good day with Ollie . Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. So busy. I just love the shot of the desk with the Niamh Baly pages - how fantastic are they! I am going to have to google her now and see what i can find.
    hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ollie looks very happy! Great pages and ICADs, I love th natty gentleman. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, I should think you need a rest after finishing all those ICADS, they are gorgeous but that may have to wait now little Ollie is here, maybe later! Stay cool and have a great woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.