Featured Post

Color Dare #616

  This picture shows my make for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge  DT Do pop over to the  Color Dare Challenge  and take a look at my...

Wednesday 10 July 2024

WOYWW #788

              

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW. By now I expect that you know that Julia decided to bow out - after 15 years! - so the Stamping Ground is no longer the place to link.

Instead go to Sarah's blog at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #788

Here is my work table today:



On my desk easel are some new purchases.
In the foreground there is a journal with a part made double page spread. See more at the end of the week...





I finished off week five of the ICADS:





And I started on Week 6 (Maps etc):



These are the ones I have done so far:



Today's prompt is parchment - and this is what I have been playing with - Gelli plate plus textured items or stencils on parchment. Then running this through an embossing folder - I made two ideas with washi around the edges. I wll probably use the one with the word parchment added although the second one is more 'mappy'.




I have done several pages of the  Junk Journal July 2024 .  See the featured post for the first 8 days...



Two more pages are as follows:

Scraps and thread








Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later...when we have returned Ollie home...
Happy WOYWW!

14 comments:

  1. ooh, busy busy busy!! Love the journal page and all those icads!! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy#9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh so busy and great results too. The new stash looks interesting, you must let us see what you do with it. Have a good woyww. Hugs Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prompts are interesting reading and I always wonder how I’d interpret them (probably off the wall knowing me!). I always enjoy peeking at what you’ve done but have to say my out and out favourite are the bees in the last pic, I do think grey and yellows go together well!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that bee page is absolutely stunning! Quite often the collages I see mean things only to the people who made them, or are about the process etc but this page could easily grace a wonderful greetings card! I love the splotchy ICAD too. Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #11, www.PrettyMyPage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great icads , you've done loads! Happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow love your bee page, you are a day ahead of me, I wait for the 40p UK time video but sometimes wish I hadn't. Must go check out your other pages...Hugs BJ#4

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been very busy this week, just like those bees! What a lovely gathering of I-Cads, and I love the cover of your junk journal! I think I've used that lady before in my work too! Have a wonderful week! Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh some fabulous ICAD there Susan. Quick comments on my phone before Awards Evening. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy with your index cards. I like them all but particularly like the last one, Threads. It's beautiful. Have a good week. Elizabeth x #15

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Icads on your desk - I'm not sure I'd manage the prompts though - they are interesting but they look very challenging too! I love your journal pages and especially the bees.
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects today. I am a little behind on everything , but I shall catch up this week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan. You've been busy! Love all the pieces. One of these years I'm going to finish Junk Journal January. LOL Maybe Finish It February 2025 LOL
    Creative Blessings & Hugs! ~ Kelly #15

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honestly, it is hard to pick what I am more inspired by - the ICADS or the JJJs! I can't see how you manage both. To be fair, I tend to think of ICAD as a bit of a break. Making one a day is not hard, and it leaves time for what seems to be a summer full of all kinds of appointments that I wish I didn't have. Ugh. But I am going to make sure I look more cloasely at JJJ and see if there is a way to do it in August... :)
    Late, but determined to get around!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.