Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #4

                This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspir...

Wednesday 3 July 2024

WOYWW #787

             

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW. By now I expect that you know that Julia decided to bow out - after 15 years! - so the Stamping Ground is no longer the place to link.

Instead go to Sarah's blog at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #787

I received another lovely 15th Anniversary card and ATC... from Kelly!


Here is my work table today:


On my desk easel is the journal page I have made as a Gecko Galz inspiration.

In the foreground there is a used baby wipe (for wiping off paint through a stencil), drying to be used somewhere or other...




I finished off week four of the ICADS:







I started on Week 5 (Ink):


These are the ones I have done so far:



I am on to castle today...

I am also trying to join in with JunkJournalJuly. Here is my concertina journal and I hope to share the start of the pages next week.



I have two sets of ATCs that I just organised and are finally all with the recipients - the theme is 3 of a Kind.



Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later...when we have returned Ollie home...





Happy WOYWW!

8 comments:

  1. Yay another one doing JJJ. I've never done anything like this before but it's on my list for today. You've been so busy and I love the lady in the hat on your easel! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #8, www.PrettyMyPage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you are well into Icads by the look of it. May you do many more before the week is out.
    Hugs, Neet 1 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you’re always so productive! The junk journal is already looking great and I do really enjoy looking at the iCards, small but mighty!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot you've been doing! They all look great I need more time to craft , lol. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots going on here today, when do you rest! Well done with the ICAds, love them. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy as ever I see Susan and some fabulous projects as ever on your desk. I particularly like the duck pixel art ICAD. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your journal pages and great ICADs. I look forward to your Junk Journal July pages. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so annoyed that there are so many programs going on in July and I am already committed to ICAD. The post card one, the JJJ one, plus all my Fodder school goodies. Ugh. There is just no time! LOVE your journal and the featured page at the top is outstanding!
    Late AGAIN - the day got away from me
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.