Featured Post

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge

  This is my make for the MONTHLY Gothic Challenge using a freebie image. I have made a journal page in my upcycled book,  using several lay...

Wednesday 9 October 2024

31 Days of Halloween Day 9

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with







Find Leigh's main post here

I have decided this year I will make a concertina junk journal and share a page a day.
To start this shows you the front and idea of the journal:
It is made with black paper and the first few pages are matted with papers from DCWV Happy Haunts.



This is today's page:



I have used a paper from my stash to cover the page and then Leigh's kitty combined with an image from Michelle Grant Designs, matted on a grey paper. I coloured the cat with markers.
This is Catoween from Leigh's Catoween Collection


These are today's and yesterday's pages:





Halloween makes us think of witches, bats, ghosts and ghouls... and monsters. At the beginning of the month I shared this monster card - although it is based on the Gruffalo who is not so scary!


However while we were on holiday last week we saw some fossils in a gem shop. I think this fish is rather monster like:



Now that I am back home I can also start adding postcards from Vintage Image Craft . I love these vintage postcards:


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Day 9 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog! More squeals of delight, LOL, I'm going to be doing that a lot over your CAToWeen makes! I'm loving CAToWeen Kitty on your spooky forest page, she's looking quite ghostly with your lovely colouring and I love it! Truly a joy to see you having so much fun with my designs! Thanks for playing with us again this year!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our 2024 Halloween Blog Hop with your fabulous project ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค
    Val S - DT

    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.