Featured Post

31 Days of Halloween - Day 20

    During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with LeighSBDesigns 14th Annual 31 days of Halloween...

Wednesday 23 October 2024

WOYWW #803

      


It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #803 ...

Here is my desk:


You can see a pile of Tim Holtz Halloween dies and a slider card I made and mentioned in my blog yesterday.

This was one of the challenges from an online crafty Halloween party that I took part in at the weekend. Another challenge was the busted canvas that I have put in the featured post above. This was great fun so I am thinking of making another!!

Another challenge was to make a Halloween Ephemera box.


I still have two or three challenges to finish!

On Friday I got up early to join the UKSN Zoom craft and chat. I am so looking forward to the next 6 months after the hour has changed in the UK and I won't have to get up so early! Anyway Jo did a workshop where you used a post it note to mast a central portion of a card. I developed this to make these two cards:


 
At the weekend we went to the Point Leo winery sculpture park again - the weather is definitely getting better!

I think this sculpture by Yayoi Kusama is appropriate for this time of year!!


By the way if you want some free Gecko Galz collage sheets, it is the annual blog hop starting the 24th.


Happy WOYWW and 

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I must do something foe Halloween, always used to but don't seem to get round to it now. Love the Photo of the pumpkin and your card too, nice idea. Have a good woyww and hugs too, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s one big pumpkin! It’s rather fab though, made me smile. You are good getting up early for that online workshop but it was it, those cards are fab and what an interesting way to use a post-it, some folk are just too clever!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a blog hop! Fun. LOVE the Box - it's fab.Interesting. I wonder if the UK will abandon BST one day - I recall weirdly ONE state in the US did not change he clocks and it always played merry hell with phone calls when I was a worker bee. All the research about how much damage the twice yearly change does is pretty amazing.
    Knitting again…
    Happy WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Halloween ephemera box Susan. Clocks go back for us next Saturday so not much longer... Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea, a sculpture park in a vineyard. I must mention it to my friends in Beaujolais. I love your Halloween box and the post it cards

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly at the end of October and 8 haven’t done anything for Halloween yet - apart from the Gecko Galz one. Have a great week. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, making a concerted effort to get round EVERYONE today after my busy conference week last week.
    Super blue cards and amazing sculpture - gigantic! Hugs BJ#9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.