Featured Post

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge

  This is my make for the MONTHLY Gothic Challenge using a freebie image. I have made a journal page in my upcycled book,  using several lay...

Wednesday 9 October 2024

WOYWW #801

    

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #801 ...

Here is my desk:


Although we are back from holiday, I haven't done a lot of crafting but you can see the Halloween concertina junk journal I am making. These pages were blogged either yesterday and or will be later today. You can also see the Gecko Galz freebie ATC sheet for this month which I will make into ATCs later.


Then to finish here are some more of our holiday photos:
More art silos, visits to mining heritage areas, a pink salt lake, a heritage winery and botanic gardens:











Hope to visit you all later... I afraid being on holiday last week meant I didn't get online to visit everyone!

Happy WOYWW!



Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh the journal is looking very fun. And love those art silos. I remember when the Cow Parade first happened and now, all kinds of things are coming out. And a silo has so much space to work on too. Love the posing in the word. A fab memory with no guessing "Now where were we?" needed :)
    Between week for me.…and knitting, of course
    Happy WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy desk even if you've not had chance to do much and looks like you had a fun time away too. Have a good woyww and big hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos from the rest of your holiday. Your journal looks fab . Happy woyww Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your travel pics and these are great too - those art silos are fab, I love the idea so much, what a great way to brighten up a dull building!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those are some amazing pieces of art on the grain silos! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous holiday photographs. Those silos are amazing. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal is looking good and I like those art silos. I visited a pink salt lake in Tunisia once. Amazing colours.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fabulous holiday Susan. Love those art silos. Have fun with your Halloween journal. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.