Featured Post

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge

  This is my make for the MONTHLY Gothic Challenge using a freebie image. I have made a journal page in my upcycled book,  using several lay...

Wednesday 2 October 2024

WOYWW #800

   

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #800 ...

So we are away on holiday - I may be able to the odd photo!

But Sarah suggested we look back to our first shared desk with WOYWW.
I am a relative newbie - my first time was 18th June 2020 - in  the middle of Covid.
This was the full post
 It was before I really knew what was going on!
This is what I wrote:

I noticed on Angela's post WOYWW - I don't know if I will be  too late for this as this post is scheduled for the morning in Australia...but this is the picture of my workdesk as I sorted out my ATCs...


At the time we were living in a rental and this is an alcove in the third bedroom. WE have come a long way since then!

I also shared some of the ATCs placed in little booklets:






To get back to now...remember the journal page I shared last week?


Inside it had pockets and inserts:


This was based on an idea that I had used in a swap. My partner has just received these from me:


Which open to...



To finish here are some of our holiday photos:
We have seen some unusual things:


Some arty things:

Silo Art


Sheep art trail


Chihuly in Adelaide Botanic Gardens


This picture shows when the exhibition was in Kew.


Lots of wildlife










Hope to visit you all later... it will be interesting to see all those first desks that were shared!

Happy WOYWW!



Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do love Dale Chihuly - I did a scrapbook page about one of his exhibits many many years ago. And the sheep trail looks wonderful too. Love that GG booklet, and glad to see the innards this week. The hat-on-books is a wonderful image as well. All in all, this week on WOYWW has been the most amazing fun.
    Recovering today but can't miss out!
    Happy 800th WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan I remember when you joined since you were from Oz, a rarity on WOYWW! I was still blogging regularly then, it's last few years I've become intermittent.
    Loved your travel photos, my sister has taken lots of silo art but the sheep was really special. Loved the CASE of swap which open out to tags too.. well done.
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well!
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    Happy WOYWW 800!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chihuly and visited Kew all the time when his exhibit was on (surprise!) Enjoy the rest of your holiday and happy 800! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.