Featured Post

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge

  This is my make for the MONTHLY Gothic Challenge using a freebie image. I have made a journal page in my upcycled book,  using several lay...

Wednesday 16 October 2024

WOYWW #802

     

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #802 ...

Here is my desk:


You can see the last few pages of the Halloween concertina junk journal I am making. If you would like to see more of this please scroll down!

I did rather like this tag I made using a Gecko Galz freebie


And I always like the vintage postcards I find in Vintage Image Craft



Apart from this I don't have a lot to share as I came down with a very bad cold - and now Kevin has it. Makes you feel very lethargic (but no to Covid). I'm afraid I didn't get around to visiting and commenting - hopefully I will do better this week

We did go and try and see the Australis Borealis but apparently we should have gone the day before!!



Happy WOYWW and 

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling poorly Susan. I missed the Aurora Borealis too - I was in bed too early. Loving your Halloween projects. Feel better soon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are too built up where I am to see the Aurora, although apparently some in the London area did.... hope your cold goes soon and you both recover. I really like the Gothic challenge at the top of your blog! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. My MIL tested positive for Covid - luckily far enough away from being with us it's safe to say we were not exposed. But yeah it's still about. Glad yours is just a cold. Love the images - thanks for the FB hint. They have some fun ones on there for sure. Shame about the AB. We missed seeing it over the UK this summer too. Feel better soon.
    Before I crash…
    Happy WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the tags and hope you're feeling better now. We were lucky and had a good view of the Aurora and a photo too which I'll post here on friday. Take care and have a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that cat tag, the colours, design everything is just spot on! The concertina book looks amazing too, the construction must be quite tricky (to me anyway!)
    We saw the Aurora quite strongly in South Wales last week, beautiful colours in the sky! Sorry you’re feeling grim
    , hope you get better very soon.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cat tag - what a fabulous image and Jan couldn't have put it better when she said everything about it is just spot on! Sorry to hear you are suffering with a nasty cold at the moment, I hope you are soon feeling better.
    Happy WOYWW,
    Diana xx #12

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.