Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Kickstart Your Art #2


DAY TWO Challenge - Use Lyrics from a song or poem

OK - so I am racing against time today...


I have an empty board, just matted with some DP from my stash ..."Starry starry night"?....

I decided I needed a moon.


These are stamped using triple stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I used 3 colours of Distress Ink - , antique linen, scattered straw, wild honey on handmade paper from Nepal!!

I then started thinking of my song - hope you can guess what it is...I have added two lines of the lyrics!


 My image is Smeared Ink's Zombie Pin Up Tease

I added some torn starry DP, edged with Scattered Straw Distress and a few stars (from the cheap shop in India)



That's it for today! Song??


Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Lady in red...Awesome page! Love that moon.:) Thanks for playing along with us for Day 2!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!