Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Bugaboo Birthday Bash #2


Sunday was a sketch:



I know Bugaboo is 5 but I needed a 6th Birthday card and I have used Peeker 6


She is coloured with Promarkers as are the wooden cupcake embellishments.

When I was 5 apparently I asked for 5 lamb chops - I am hoping this little girl would like 6 cupcakes.


My final two are punched with an SU punch - most of the cherries are from this punch too.
I adorned one with a staple embellishment. I have just come across these in my stash - they were a bargain from the Harrogate craft fair a year ago - only now am I using them!!


I will link this to the Bugaboo Sketch challenge

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love all those little cupcakes. So cute! Thanks for joining us this week for our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!