Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Bugaboo Birthday Bash #2


Sunday was a sketch:



I know Bugaboo is 5 but I needed a 6th Birthday card and I have used Peeker 6


She is coloured with Promarkers as are the wooden cupcake embellishments.

When I was 5 apparently I asked for 5 lamb chops - I am hoping this little girl would like 6 cupcakes.


My final two are punched with an SU punch - most of the cherries are from this punch too.
I adorned one with a staple embellishment. I have just come across these in my stash - they were a bargain from the Harrogate craft fair a year ago - only now am I using them!!


I will link this to the Bugaboo Sketch challenge

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love all those little cupcakes. So cute! Thanks for joining us this week for our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.