Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Little Claire DT Make!!

This is very exciting as this post shows you my first make as a member of the

The first Digi Challenge is an OPEN THEME...

I decided to make a twisted easel card
 using 'Cat on Branch' digi stamp and 'Silhouette Flower Border' digi stamp.

This is the card before it is opened:


I have used various scraps of DP from my stash to mat and layer,
 nesting dies for the sentiment (a Little Claire rubber stamp)
 and punches for the cat image.

The butterflies are rather a trademark of mine -
 if you follow my blog you will have seen them many times. 
Butterflies from a SU die are tied together with twine.

Open the card and this is what you see:


I have used the Flower silhouette in two parts -
 as the stand and a small portion to make a link to the front.

I do hope you will join the Challenge at Little Claire!!

 Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.