Friday, 9 January 2015

Mojo 379

It's ages since I entered a Mojo Challenge -

 but I always do like a sketch

and this is Mojo 379


I was fortunate enough to get another freebie from 


so here is Rio....



Rather than use 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink, I got out 'Weathered Wood'.
I used this with a spritzer to paint my ice cubes and then added Stickles.
I also used as normal to distress the edges of each rectangle.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut her out.
The card pieces are all scraps from my stash.


I will link this to Mojo 379

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah such a fun image, love the colours you have used too. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!