Thursday, 29 January 2015

Kickstart Your Art Day 3




DAY THREE CHALLENGE - MAKE A COLLAGE!

Definition of collage:a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric onto a backing. A combination or collection of various things.



I think the most relevant part of this is the tag:


This is a sentiment from Doo Lally Pip - Create,
 stamped with Versafine on a small tag from my stash.

I also stamped the following stamp, using opague embossing powder and then used TH Shabby Shutters Distress ink to reveal the image.


The stamp in the bottom left corner is a baroque flower vase printed straight onto DP.



My themes were 'vintage' and 'green' - the photo was a freebie from Dark Room Door.

I then just put it all together with other embellishments from my stash...


Happy Crafting!!


PS Please take a look at my candy 


3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us for Day 3!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Susan! Love the layers and the images. Awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing with us at KICKSTART YOUR ART!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!