Pages

Friday, 10 July 2015

New Challenge at Creative Fingers


A new Challenge starts today at Creative Fingers

Always Anything Goes!


 This time we are sponsored by Art By Miran






Do go over and see the winners of Challenge #86 and what the CF DT have made!!

The Challenge is always Anything Goes so


today I have made a very simple card using Midnight Ride







I coloured the  image with Promarkers and then used  a nesting die to cut it into an oval. 
I used DP from my scraps to mat a white rectangular card plank and cut two stars.
 I think the two spider webs look like eyes!!
These papers have green sparkle on them so I added green stickles around the image.
Happy Hallowe'en in July!!



Hope you will join the Creative Fingers Challenge!






Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!