Saturday, 11 July 2015

Lots of Flowers July Challenge at Little Claire


Today the July Challenge starts at Little Claire

with the theme "Lots Of Flowers"

A lovely prize is on offer



'Butterfly Blossom' stamp
'You are Lovely', Flowers stamp
'Ever so Lovely' stamp
1 x 12x12 Lilac Gingham Paper
 1m x the following ribbons:
Green Ric Rac
Red  Ric Rac
Pale Blue Gingham
Lilac Spotty Organda
Springtime Flowers

I used a digi stamp called Floral Hedgehog 



Today I decided to make an easel card but in the shape of a flower...
First I made two scalloped circles, added some fineliner and some DP...




I added the image, coloured with Promarkers, and lots of flowers...



I then added a stand and more flowers...





Do join the Challenge using a project with lots of flowers!


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!