Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 16 July 2015

Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire!

This is my special Thursday Digi Project for Little Claire!!

Look at this lovely image - digi Geranium Flower



I decided to make a pop up box card...





(You can find a tutorial for one at Splitcoaststampers here)

I printed out the geranium several times and in two sizes and then coloured them with Promarkers.



I then needed to make the box...
The net is a 6.5 by 12 inch panel scored at 2.75, 5.5, 8.25 and 11 inches and then 2.75 inches down. The inch wide tab is trimmed on the right hand side and slits cut from the top down to the 2.75 horizontal score line.
Also needed are  two strips 1 inch by 4.75 inches with a 1inch scored tab at each end.



This is the net decorated for the outside: first sections of a DP from my stash then the images, also cut into sections.




and for the inside:




The tab is then folded in and glued - I used Cosmic Shimmer for this whole project.




At this point it is best to fold all score lines well and
 make sure the card lies flat to go in an envelope.

Next I added the tabs to hold the 'surprises' inside...these are the two strips 1 inch by 4.75 inches with a 1inch scored tab at each end.




I then decorated with my smaller geraniums...





And that's it...





Do have a look at Little Claire to see the whole set of digi's!
And by the way...



Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.