Sunday, 12 July 2015

July Challenge at SLSLines - Christmas/Creepmas



Today another Challenge starts at SLSLines...Christmas/Creepmas...

and look at the Boy and Snowman image I used for my DT make...




I coloured the image with Promarkers with added sparkle from Stickles
 and cut it out using a nesting die. 
Having matted a white card blank with some DP, I used further nesting dies to cut out layering shapes and for the sentiment - this was a magazine freebie!


I will link this to CHNC Deck the Halls - not quite the halls - but Decorating!!

The card is also based loosely on
I saw the sketch as a series of layers...



Happy Christmas in July!!
Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card :-) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's CIJ challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!