Friday, 17 July 2015

LOC Challenge #87


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is '3 of a Kind'
sponsored by Sweet Pea Stamps


Of course with it being '3 of a kind' I just had to do a trio of my ATCs...





The image is Sandra Caldwell's Miss Fancy Stein coloured with Promarkers.
I used snippets from my scraps to layer up the images and added bows...




Finally I added faux stitching with green fineliner around each ATC...



This will be my entry for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week...



Happy Crafting! Looking forward to seeing your LOC projects!

1 comment:

  1. Love her in all the colors, the addition of the bows is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!