Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Create and Inspire Challenge #26



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
CHALLENGE 26
Our challenge is anything goes

This fortnight the sponsor is
Morgans Art World
and first I used Naughty Teddy coloured with Promarkers.

Just a super image to make a kid's card...



Lots of scraps for the layering pieces and the sentiments are from Inkadinkadoo.

It's a long time since I used a Mojo Sketch but came across this...rotated and and used it for my card...I will link this to Mojo Monday 406






Next I used Love Poster coloured with just a touch of red Promarker.
I matted the white card base with torn red handmade paper.



I cut a red vellum heart to cover the central section and added three heart embellishments.





Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!