Pages

Monday, 2 November 2015

Crafting From the Heart - New Challenge!

















Moving on to our next  CHALLENGE "always anything goes"

We have two great sponsors for you... 


Halloween is over and I am suddenly into Christmas cards!
I have four to show you today!

The first two use white square card blanks matted and layered with various papers from my stash. I have used Promarkers to colour the first image from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Brighten the Holidays
and added some silver glitter glue. The sentiment is also from this set.



The second image is Sparkle N Sprinkle's Wine Friends, precoloured - the sentiment is from the same set. Here I added some metal embellishments.



Using a green card blank matted with DP from my stash,
 I added a die cut sparkly scalloped circle
and the die cut image, coloured with Promarkers.
QKR's Christmas Snowman 
Finally I added silver glitter glue and bells.


My final image is QKR's Enjoying the Ride
This time I used a red card blank and a star die to cut an aperture in the front. Inside was matted with DP and layered with the image, coloured with Promarkers.
I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut it out with two smaller star dies.
Finally I added glitter glue...











Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!