Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 11 June 2014

You know how I like to follow sketches??

Well...

I have been asked to join Sketch~N~Scrap on their card design team!
How exciting is that??

I start in July but in the meantime here are my takes on a few sketches:


This first one is from Sketch~N~Scrap (June).
I am still trying to get on top of my Christmas cards -
 what was that New Year Resolution to make so many each week? 
So far I am about 60% on target - but here come's Summer and I will be travelling!!

All my cards today have involved using an ATC sized rectangle on them...
embellished as for an ATC and then  as a feature of each card. 
Two of the stamps I have used are from SU's Holiday Lineup.
The papers are from my stash - 6x6 papers from Docrafts and Bobunny.

In each case I have started with a red rectangular card blank -
 and then it was just a matter of matting and layering!
 I used a punch that can be used to help thread the ribbon.
   


My next sketch is from CAS(E) This Sketch

  
 and my version:

I will link this to CAS(E) This Sketch 79

The next sketch is from 52 {Christmas Card} Throwdown


and here is my version:


 I will link this to


Happy Crafting!


20 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Susan! Congrats on the new DT!! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby cards, Susan! Congratulations on the new DT!!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday, your sweet card brought a huge smile to my face! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wonderful news! Your cards are all so fun! Great take on the Cas(e) This Sketch sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 15 with your lovely carda - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering both of my CHNC challenges- we hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous array of holiday cards! LOVE them all and I LOVE your use of our sketch! Congrats on the DT gig, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three wonderful Christmas cards, Susan! Love how you've threaded the ribbon through them! Thanks for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all 3 cards...great job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seen on Merry Monday. Love it! And congrats on the DT call and no wonder, you make great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the new DT!
    Love those cute litte deer with their Santa hats on ..... great layout too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all adorable! I really like that first one with all the little banners. Cute! And that reindeer "family photo" is super cute. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable et si mignonne création Susan, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards Susan, these images is so cute and I love the papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness, you have been busy, all fabulous cards. Love the red and blue combo on your card for 52CCT, the weaving and the great image. Thanks for joining in the challenge, great work on the sketch

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are all so pretty. I like the gang you used with the Santa Hats for our challenge. Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the whole lineup of characters in there Santa hats! Lovely interpretation of the various challenges ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.