Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 20 June 2014

Fusion & CAS(E) this sketch

I was attempting to do some DT cards and getting nowhere fast -
I set off on my travels in less than a week and I need to be organised for July and August at least...

Anyway I came across this sketch


CAS(E) this sketch and Fusion together!!

I still had a few butterflies on my table from yesterday!
I started with a cream deckle edge card blank and added a banner cut from a scrap.
I added a butterfly and a tag (from Layered Tags, Bits, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook)
 and some extra twine...


I will link this to both blogs!

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Hey Susan!! I love your colors, tag, beautiful and the flower on your banner. Your card is so cute and fun. Wait I just realized the edges of the card. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In accorԁance with Walt Disney, curіosity makes us walk new paths.

    I am really curious to wаlk along this path with you and find out where it
    goeѕ to.

    Feel frеe to surf to my blоg post ... phone sex chat (http://bigboobshemale.tumblr.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To paraphrase Jack Kerouac: "It’s not what you write, it’s the way you write it." Аnd you
    dօ it extremely wеll!Ӏ јust cɑn not decide if І should share
    this blog with my buddies or keeρ it as my νery own private
    secret...

    Also visit my weblog; barbie Wild vids (http://Barbiewild.Wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous butterfly & tag Susan! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Lovely take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card and love the butterfly and tag :) thanks for joining in fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.