Friday, 20 June 2014

Fusion & CAS(E) this sketch

I was attempting to do some DT cards and getting nowhere fast -
I set off on my travels in less than a week and I need to be organised for July and August at least...

Anyway I came across this sketch


CAS(E) this sketch and Fusion together!!

I still had a few butterflies on my table from yesterday!
I started with a cream deckle edge card blank and added a banner cut from a scrap.
I added a butterfly and a tag (from Layered Tags, Bits, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook)
 and some extra twine...


I will link this to both blogs!

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Susan!! I love your colors, tag, beautiful and the flower on your banner. Your card is so cute and fun. Wait I just realized the edges of the card. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous butterfly & tag Susan! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Lovely take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card and love the butterfly and tag :) thanks for joining in fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!