Friday, 13 June 2014

LOC #33: Ikes Art and The Stamping Chef - favourite Films


Well...I have just been thinking about Johnny Depp all afternoon...

My image from Ike's Art is Hatter!



I don't know what came first - my colouring the Hatter in my golds, oranges and pink Promarkers or seeing this sketch and colour combo from Fusion...


Anyway I decided to use the sketch from Fusion - a few pieces of paper from my scraps to matt and layer on a handmade paper orange card blank.
In my folder of images to be coloured  I came across the teacups...I used the same Promarkers...
and added a flower...

Hope you will join us at LOC - favourite films!

I will also link this to Fusion...

Happy Crafting!








2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!