Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 3 June 2014

New Challenge at Just For Fun Challenge Blog!


The new Challenge just started at Just For Fun is
Here Comes Summer!!

Hope you will join us!


'Here comes Summer' to me means flowers and butterflies...

I decided to try and get back into 'my own style'.
If you have followed my blog for a while you will know that the butterflies on this card are the ones that I have made into a sort of trademark.
They are made of three butterflies die cut from SU's Beautiful Wings
 and tied together with twine. 


The Poppy image is one from Indigo Blu - another favourite.
I stamped this with coffee archival ink on a parchment vellum.

I started with a brown square card blank and first added this beautiful hand-made paper -
 hand torn to a rough square.
(I discovered a super hand-made paper shop yesterday - Bombay Paperie!!)
I then added some strips of Washi before my poppy and butterflies...

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Love your use of torn paper and the stamped image in the coffee colour. Your butterflies look great as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.