Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Meljens Images

I was delighted to win two Meljens' images in one of their recent challenges!!

I decided on Little layered Flowers Simple Susan as one of my choices - the name appealed to me!

And this is my first quick make with it:


 I printed the image twice on some hand made paper.

 ( I bought this when I was visiting Nepal some time ago -
 you can see some of the marks in the paper that makes it uniquely handmade).

I cur one flower out so I could layer it on the other image.
I started with a 'Kraft' card base matted with orange. 
The embellishments - pearls and a few flowers.

The image is decorated with 'faux stitching' which led me to use the sentiment
 'Miss you sew much'.

I will link this to the current Meljens Challenge Sew Perfect

Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! I love the handmade paper, Susan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous paper - My packet from Nepal is closely guarded!!

      Delete
  2. hi hun just come across your blog fab blog and fab card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! love the dimension you have added to your flower!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was so pleased to win the two images! Will post something with the other soon!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation love the colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very nice card - simple and elegant, I like it sooo much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.