Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 29 October 2014

October 29th - Day 29 of 31DOH

Well... it's DAY 29 of Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween...a huge blog hop for you to enjoy every day
 ALL THROUGH OCTOBER !!




For more details hop over to Terra's Blog...there are great prizes to be won!!
 Find out about the Scavenger Hunt! 

Hope you are enjoying the hop - there are some amazing creations to see!
I am gaining so much inspiration from all these varied projects!!
And I really do appreciate the comments you leave!
The blog roll is on my side bar.
 If you are hopping in order your next stop is Creepy Glowbugg!


OK - so I won't get this made into a wall hanging this year - maybe next!!

Anyway I needed to make a tag to add to my sister's Birthday present on Halloween...

So here's a couple using Bugaboo's digis


I have used scraps of DP and some of the wrapping paper I will use for the parcel
plus ribbon, embossed 'Happy Halloween' and the odd embellishment!



I will link this to Crafting By Design - Halloween

Happy Crafting!



12 comments:

  1. Your tags are adorable! Lucky sister being born on Halloween! Gorgeous fabric panel. Will make a beautiful hanging. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags! So cool. Great colors and so festive! Love it all!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are fun. You just have a head start on next years Halloween Décor. Love these tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister will love her tag. They make me smile.
    That is a beautiful fabric panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked cool Halloween tag for your Sister's birthday, she'll love it I'm sure! Ok, I look forward to seeing the wall hanging next year then ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful colors! And all those images are so amazing! Great tags...just love that witch sentiment! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the birthday. Great tags made for a great cause

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tags! Your sister will be thrilled with not just her present, but also with the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tags, love that you've used some of the wrapping paper. It will coordinate so well with the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tag lover sure does love your tag making style! The stripped paper is a nice touch! My older sister Lenora was born on Halloween too! Now that she's over 50 she HATES getting Halloween themed Birthday wishes. :( Such is life I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.