Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 9 October 2014

October 9th - DAY 9 of 31DOH

Well... it's DAY NINE of Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween...a huge blog hop for you to enjoy every day
 ALL THROUGH OCTOBER !!


For more details hop over to Terra's Blog...there are great prizes to be won!!
 Find out about the Scavenger Hunt! 


The blog roll is on my side bar -
 if you are hopping in order you will have come from Erin 
and your next stop is Creepy Glowbugg!

Today...well, the other day I was trawling the net and I came across a Wizard of OZ stamp at
Visible Image.  It hasn't come yet (!) but I did see an example of it being used by Sue Joseph
and it got me thinking...it was a sort of 'counterpoint' stamped version.

Some of you may know that I am in the process of moving back to the UK from India
- my stash is currently on a ship here:


So I don't have a lot to play with!!
Anyway this is what I came up with:

I am using Aurora Wings' Floral Masquerade

I printed it twice using cream card and red card.
I used a cream card base and matted it with more of the red after adding some lace along one edge.
I cut and coloured the images as shown (using a little red Promarker) and layered up on black card.
Finally I added some Lelli-Bot embellishments.







I will link this to
  Aurora Wings All Gored Up
and
  Aurora Wings A Touch of Darkness
and
Crafting By Designs - Boo You scared Me!

Happy hopping!


15 comments:

  1. with or without your supplies this card is still wonderful good job. Hope the move continues to go well

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH YES! That's what we want to see! Love how you've printed the stamp on both white and red and that glorious BLOOD! WooHoo! Great embellies, too. Thanks so much for joining our "All Gored Up" and "A Touch of Darkness" challenges at Aurora Wings. (And good luck with the move! Amazing work with your limited supplies) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very unusual. You have wonderful creativity. It shows so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the half/half image!! Genius! So sorry your stash is over the sea! Good luck settling in! Best wishes! And you are doing awesome with what you have!! This card is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy Cool. Love the idea and the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The red is so nice! Really awesome charm!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card! Sometimes not having a full stash to play with can unleash some of a person's best creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the coolest card! Love all the details and how you stamped on white and red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! love this technique! What a great effect by printing on the different colours! Love the final result! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bard, love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, your card has an Asian spooky influence going on! I'm sure you're keeping a very close watchful eye on your stash there, I know I would be ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and I love the charm.
    I'd be closely taking all my supplies too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Considering you don't have much - you make amazing works of art with what you do!! I love how you've done the image with the red on one side :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Subtle, yet very effective. Love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings for our Gored Up challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.