Saturday, 4 October 2014

Blue Moon Creation Challenge

This morning I am posting with my BMC Crafting Station hat on!
And yes we're back - We are still 'Getting Inky' but after quite a break we have come back with new names and lots of new things for you! 

Our current challenge is Hallowe'en/Fall - find it at the Crafting Station Challenge

As my DT inspiration, I decided to make a tiny A7 card (about 4 x 3) - I love making ATC's and this isn't much bigger!

Anyway I printed out Summer Waves Goodbye from Digi Digi Doodle wallet size...

Here's my card:


I started with a white card blank and matted it with DP from a My Mind's Eye paper pad.
I used some red card behind the image and layered them together.
 Finally I added some heart stickers!

But I then got a little carried away as I had printed the image three times...

Here's an ATC...using orange card behind the image.


and finally a slightly larger card!!


All with the same image and layering papers of similar autumnal colours...




Hope you will join our challenge - Have a look for some more ideas at Blue Moon Crafting Station
Have you noticed the digi freebie there?
Why not make a card using that?
Look for it on my next post today for Day 4 of 31 Days Of Halloween!!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!